SAFETY MEASURES: To guarantee health security, the Spanish Film Festival may not be held under the same conditions as in previous years. With the priority of creating a safe space and also offer cinematographic experience that is as pleasant as possible, we adopted the following measures in accordance with the current current governmental regulations and the regulations of each cinema.
HEALTH SAFETY PLAN
- Daily disinfection of every venue and after every screening.
- There will be hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers at the entrances of every venue.
- Entry to and exit from the venues will be gradual and under the control of accommodation staff to ensure social distancing.
- No physical Festival brochures or hand programmes will be provided to prevent circulation of the virus.
- Information will only be available online and on the official app.
- All the venues will have various entry and exit points in place, where necessary, to prevent crowding. Entry to and exit from the venues will be in stages.
- Festival spectators must arrive to the venues at least 15 minutes before the screening to enable the audience’s gradual admission.
- All visitors to any of the festival’s venues must keep to a social distance of at least 1,5 metres between one another.
- It is recommended for all visitors to wear a mask in closed and and crowded places.
- We recommend bringing festival tickets downloaded in your mobile phone to avoid as far as possible any contact with paper. Please check with the corresponding cinema for the ticketing rules.
- If you think you have symptoms of COVID-19 infection or you have been in contact with someone diagnosed with the virus, stay at home. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the films at home in our Online edition running from 11 to 17 November!
You can check Pathé’s cinemas specific health measures here. Also read LantarenVenster safety plan here and the specific rules at the Eye Filmmuseum here.